Following a recent £1million investment to the ED department, it is a fantastic time to join this modern and prestigous trust in the East of England.
Offering fantastic relocation packages, in addition to a wide variety of extra duties and management responsibilities to further ones career - this is an opportunity for ED consultants looking to further their careers in the NHS.
In addition the trust offers one of the most generous relocation, recruitment and retention packages offered to any A&E doctors in the country. This includes up to £20,000 a year for up to three years and covering location expenses of £6,000 in addition to an additional £10k in year 1, £15k in year 2 and £20k in year three.
- Requirements for this position are:
- FRCEM is highly desireable
- Extensive experience in Emergency Medicine
- Specialist Registration in Emergency Medicine (CCT or CESR)
- Eligibility for full GMC Registration
- Ambitions to further your career with the Trust
Applications are welcome for senior emergency medicine consultants from all backgrounds, looking to develop their skillset, both technical and managerial.