NHS Foundation Trust recruiting for experienced clinical / radiation oncology consultants, interests in breast, upper and lower GI, lung, brain, CNS or general roles. This is a highly performing Trust based in the North Midlands amongst the picturesque green rolling hills of England.
This is an ideal location for those with families or those looking for an outdoor lifestyle amongst smaller cities of the UK.
Specialist Registration in Oncology
Previous consultant experience
Length of contract:
Substantive / Permanent
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process
Open to all special interests / general roles