A medium sized University Hospital located in the East of England are looking for an experienced consultants in Elderly Care and GIM, either UK trained or overseas trained (IMGs). The role offers support with CESR for those not on the Specialist Register, and this is a great entry role to the NHS for those without UK experience. This is a medium-sized teaching hospital offering the opportunity to work alongside a friendly and supportive clinical and non-clinical team.
- MRCP UK
- IELTS or OET is preferable however exemptions can be offered. Command of the english language must be excellent however.
- Previous experience as a Consultant Geriatrician or Internal Medicine Consultant
Length of contract:
12-month fixed term (subject to be renewed) or substantive
- Attractive financial package
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process
Locum consultant whilst substantive can be offered if required.