Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to work across two adult acute admissions wards (one ward with up to 12 male patients, and the second with up to 11 female patients).
With no On Calls, you will work closely with the units multi-disciplinary team, including the Consultant, to ensure that patients receive a holistic and person-centric treatment programme based on the recovery model.
You will be working for an established private sector organisation based to North of London. The company has an extensive network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing services in Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, so there is a lot of opportunity to grow in your career.
The service is friendly and welcoming, each new employee will feel valued and supported, and applications are welcomed from overseas candidates.
Hours per week: 37.5 (Full time)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (8 days) and your birthday off (total 39 days)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP) and pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Voluntary benefits