Experienced Radiology consultants either with CCT, CESR or within six-months of attaining CESR are invited to apply for these fantastic Consultant Radiologists posts working for a state of the art radiology department in the North East of England.
Applications from international candidates are welcome and CESR support is a prominent feature of the role if required.
WHAT IS THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT LIKE?
The department has benefited from a £40million investment in state of the art equipment, which is underway and having a major impact on services.
Investment in equipment has seen the following introduced:
- 3 MRI scanners replaced and operational with 1.5T Philips Ingenia systems
- 3 CT systems replaced by Aquilia Prime Toshiba-Canon by the end of 2020.
- A 4th CT Scanner is due to be commissioned in late 2020.
- Plain Film Service uses Samsung Digital Radiography.
- CISCO state of the art teleconferencing systems for MDT.
- Home reporting being installed
This is a department which invests in both staff and technology. Joining a team of 14 Radiologists providing a full range of services across the Trust including CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Plain Film and Intervention.
Specialist interest positions are available in Breast, Paediatrics, Chest, MSK, Head and Neck or Nuclear imaging.
WHAT IS THE NORTH EAST & LOCAL REGION LIKE?
The north east is a fantastic place to live and work, with outstanding countryside and coastline together with fantastic culture, sports and recreational opportunities.
Housing is affordable, making this an attractive place to invest and stay long term. For families, excellent schools are available, rated as good to outstanding by OFSTED.
The region is known for its welcoming and friendly approach, making this a fantastic place for IMGs.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE?
UK based applicants:
- Hold CCT or within 6 months of completing CESR
- Diploma of specialisation in Radiology
- Consultant experience