IMG Connect are recruiting for a small district general hospital within the beauty of North Scotland. This is a fantastic job for any physician comfortable practicing medicine independently, and looking to live life in a rural, beautiful and scenic part of the world surround by nature, greenery and a friendly welcoming community.
Consultant - either locum or substantive (permanent)
Specialty & Special Interests:
General and Acute Medicine with some sub-specialty interests considered and welcomed.
- MRPC UK or equivalent
- SCE Acute Medicine
- IELTS or OET
- Extensive experience in Internal Medicine specialties
- At least two-years consultant level experience
Length of contract:
12-month fixed term (subject to be renewed) or permanent (substantive)
- Friendly, welcoming and safe local community
- Fantastic local schools available in the area
- Higher education access fantastic within short journey (St Andrew's, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen)
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process
Internal Medicine specialists with MRCP UK, consultant experience and a desire to complete their specialist registration in the UK should apply.