An excellent opportunity for accredited histopathologist to join one of the UK's leading hospitals and pathology training hubs in the UK. International candidates are invited to apply ideally eligible for specialist registration whilst experience pathologists from US / Canada and Australia can be considered for locum consultant roles if holding the appropriate experience.
- FRCPath in Histopathology (if non-EEA)
- CCT in Histopathology or EEA-recognised equivalent
- IELTS / OET or excellent standards of English for exemption
- A minimum of 3 years consultant experience required
- Experience in Lung, Gynae and Head & Neck desirable
Length of contract:
Substantive appointment (permanent contract)
For particularly well experience not eligible for permanent roles a fixed-term contract can be considered
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the highest regarded hospitals in the UK
- An excellent pathology department with some world renowned consultants
- Slides are allocated using a workload management system (SAINTS), developed in-house and based on the RCPath points system
- Excellent accommodation and modern laboratory facilities.
- A well-established training centre for histopathologists and incorporates one of the original “SHO Schools”.
- Electron microscopy services and digital imaging are delivered through our Biomedical Imaging Unit.
- A modern mortuary that includes dedicated suites for high-risk and Paediatric / Perinatal cases. The department is UKAS ISO15189 accredited.
- Training and development opportunities in leadership and subspecialties
- CESR support for those requiring it
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- IMG guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process