IMG Connect are recruiting to a consultant in acute medicine position in the South West of England. Welcoming UK based or overseas candidates - experience as a consultant is essential however UK experience on specialist registration is not, as the post can be offered as a locum consultant role with CESR support
The post is a consultant post but can be offered as specialty doctor or specialist grade for those who are well qualified, but perhaps need a bit of time before moving into a locum consultant post. Anyone on the specialist register for GIM or Acute Medicine can be offered a substantive post.
Specialty & Special Interests:
Subspecialties can be considered.
- MRCP UK
- SCE Acute Medicine is desirable
- IELTS or OET
- Extensive experience as an internal medicine physician, either inside the UK or outside.
Length of contract:
- 12-month fixed term (subject to be renewed) or permanent (substantive)
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process