You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Consultant or Specialty Doctors in Acute Medicine
We are looking for experienced internal medicine consultants and middle grades doctors for acute medicine positions in the South West of England. This is a large hospital dealing with complex and varied patients in internal and emergency medicine.
MRCP qualified candidates with good experience in acute and internal medicine, nephrology, ICU and respiratory medicine will be helped through CESR to help specialist registration applications.
Consultant or Specialty Doctor depending on experience
Specialty & Special Interests:
General Internal Medicine / Acute Medicine / Internal medicine sub-specialties of respiratory, diabetes & endocrinology, nephrology and ICU
- MRPC UK or equivalent
- IELTS or OET
- Extensive experience in Internal Medicine specialties
- At least two-years consultant level experience
Length of contract:
- 12 month fixed-term (subject to be renewed) or permanent
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process