IMG Connect are looking for UK based middle grades with experience in either neurology or stroke medicine. Offered either on substantive or fixed-term contracts for positions in the South West of England, these posts will support training, development, CESR ambitions and specialisation further down the line in medicine sub-specialties such as respiratory medicine, neurology, stroke, gastroenterology etc.
The trust is rated outstanding in their CQC.
MRCP or PLAB
You must be UK based to be considered for these roles
Experience in neurology or stroke medicine
Length of contract:
Either permanent or fixed-term (subject to be renewed)
- Attractive salaries and relocation packages offered
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance with accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process
- The trust is rated outstanding in their CQC
Middle grade doctors including ST3+ / registrar / senior registrar / specialty doctor / associate specialist