- Acute & General Medicine (5)
- Cardiology (1)
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (2)
- Dermatology (4)
- Emergency Medicine (3)
- Gastroenterology (1)
- General Adult Psychiatry (4)
- Geriatric Medicine (8)
- Haematology (7)
- Histopathology (4)
- Microbiology (3)
- Neurology & Stroke Medicine (6)
- Oncology (1)
- Ophthalmology (1)
- Radiology (5)
- Respiratory Medicine (5)
- Rheumatology (2)
62 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Progressive career opportunity for Consultants on the Specialist Register via either CESR or CCT routes, or with previous UK NHS experience at senior grade.
A University Trust in the North West of England are looking to appoint a consultant in Stroke Medicine on a permanent or fixed-term contract, offering management opportunities and further senior career development to those candidates interested.
Requirements for this position are:
- Extensive experience in Stroke Medicine, especially Thrombolysis
- Specialist Registration, with sub-specialism in Stroke Medicine desireable
- NHS experience preferable
- IELTS or OET for international candidates
Attractive relocation packages will be offered to international candidates.
Fantastic opportunity for a senior stroke medicine physicians looking to attain Specialist Registration via either CCT or CESR routes.
Working in the Channel Islands the role is willing to support physicians looking to work as a consultant in medicine and stroke meidcine. Requirements are the following:
- Extensive experience in Stroke Medicine
- Good experience in General Medicine desireable
- Experience in Edlerly Care desireable
- IELTS or OET
The hospital is offering full support with CESR applications, applications for dual-accreditation and Tier 2 visa.
Attractive relocations packages are available.