International Emergency Medicine doctor looking to work in the NHS as an A&E specialist? Overseas candidates looking for their first post in the UK will be give full CESR support to help them onto the Specialist Register in Emergency Medicine. This emergency medicine doctor job is set within a large Teaching Hospital trust in the Yorkshire region. The ER is a friendly and supportive medium sized department, and the job entails the full range of ED patients including major trauma, MSK injury, acute medical, paediatric and psychiatric presentations.
The emergency department was fully refurbished in 2012, and has been upgraded again in 2017. It is a modern, well equipped and efficient ED.
Benefits to this role include:
- You will receive dedicated consultant based support, a full 3 month induction and time to settle into your role before taking up on calls.
- Full CESR support including dedicated 1-1 time and secondments across other specialties such as ICU
- Opportunity to work in a fully refurbished A&E department, upgraded in 2012 and 2017
- Wide range of patients treated, with the role offering a wide range of experience to doctors learning their speciality in the NHS
- Additional programmed activities (PAs) offered to the post holder to increase the total salary by 20% on top of your basic doctor's salary.
- With the trust located in a beautiful part of the UK, you will live in an area of nature, natural beauty, small towns and cities nearby with exceptionally low cost of living compared to the rest of the UK
Requirements for the role:
- IELTS or OET (exemptions can be offered*)
- Specialty doctors or consultants will be considered.
*IELTS / OET exemption can be offered for Emergency Medicine doctors with excellent levels of English
The successful emergency medicine doctors pay will be based on the Specialty doctor salary scale. To secure this Emergency Medicine Specialty Doctor job with CESR and extra pay of up to 20%, apply and our team will be in touch to discuss interviews.