Experience microbiologists with UK experience highly recommend to apply for this locum role with a large teaching hospital in the Glasgow area. Candidates not on the specialist register can be considered, whilst those ambitions to attain specialist registration via CESR will be supported into a substantive post beyond the first years contract.
- The post can be offered at either locum consultant or senior middle grade - dependent on the candidates experience.
Specialty & Special Interests:
- The post is microbiology with special interest in infection control.
- PLAB or FRCPath
- IELTS or OET
- Extensive experience as a microbiologist
- UK experience is highly desirable
Length of contract:
- 12-month fixed term (subject to be renewed) or permanent (substantive)
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process