- Acute & General Medicine (10)
- Cardiology (1)
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (11)
- Critical Care Medicine (1)
- Dermatology (3)
- Emergency Medicine (6)
- Gastroenterology (2)
- General Adult Psychiatry (18)
- Geriatric Medicine (12)
- Haematology (7)
- Histopathology (18)
- Learning Disability Psychiatry (2)
- Liaison Psychiatry (1)
- Microbiology (5)
- Neurology & Stroke Medicine (7)
- Old Age Psychiatry (6)
- Oncology (11)
- Ophthalmology (1)
- Psychiatry (37)
- Radiology (6)
- Respiratory Medicine (10)
- Rheumatology (2)
4 West Midlands Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
IMG Connect are looking for an experienced Clinical Oncologist, experienced in both chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments for a large acute hospital in the Midlands, England.
- FRCR Oncology or equivalent
- Excellent english language skills
- Extensive experience as a consultant oncologist (UK or overseas experience)
LENGTH OF CONTRACT:
12 - 24 months fixed term (subject to be renewed)
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
- CESR support for those eligible
- Tier 2 Health and Care Visa (sponsorship for the whole family)
- Guidance regarding the CV and full interview preparation
- Assistance regarding the GMC registration, visa, accommodation and transportation by an experienced onboarding specialist
- Complete IMG Relocation service from start to finish of process
Consultant or Locum Consultant
Specialty & Special Interests:
Clinical Oncology with primary interest in breast cancer, secondary interest in either upper or lower GI
Join a dedicated NHS team providing outstanding Respiratory care and internationally recognised Respiratory research. Applications are welcome from UK and International candidates - CESR is supported & consultant experience is essential.
This is an opportunity to work with fantastic team in a state-of-the-art, award-winning hospital, part of one of the largest acute Trusts within the UK.
The hospital has a busy emergency department (level 1 Trauma Centre) and provides services to 2.5 million residents, and specialist services to a further 3-4million across the region and nationally.
You will join an existing team of 30 NHS and academic consultants providing general and specialist Respiratory services to the people of the city and region.
The hospital is based in the centre of a vibrant and prosperous city with something for everyone, including access to excellent schooling and two thriving Universities. Based in a county with outstanding natural beauty, the city also has a thriving night life and range of theatres, art centres and museums.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the respiratory team, one of the largest respiratory departments in the country with a breadth of subspecialty interests; ranging from Cystic Fibrosis, ILD including LAM, through asthma, COPD, lung cancer to infections including TB and a regional fungal service.
This post will help the department develop both the COPD and asthma services, working with colleagues to deliver comprehensive integrated care. As a member of a large and dynamic department there are significant opportunities for professional development, including research. Both the asthma and COPD services benefit from academic leads with internationally recognised research profiles.
The successful applicant will have weekly clinics focusing on both COPD and asthma, and will join both the alternate week Asthma MDT and the regional lung volume reduction surgery (LVRS) MDT, held 6 times a year. There will also be the opportunity for a monthly bronchoscopy list.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- EEA candidates - Diploma of specialisation
- Non-EEA candidates - MRCP and consultant level experience in Respiratory Medicine
- UK candidates - Consultant experience in Respiratory Medicine
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant in respiratory medicine to work in a state of the art hospital, set within a wonderful part of the country.
A great opportunity to be welcomed into a department performing well, funded and staffed to excellent levels and set i a newly designed hospital.
The hospital is rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC. You will be joining on of the best hospitals in the Midlands, and the UK.
You will work with a current group of 8 consultants in an expanding team. The team is truly multidisciplinary including doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, cleaning/domestic staff, dieticians, microbiology/infection control, pharmacists, admin staff.
You will work with Consultants in Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Divisional Managers, other members of the Anaesthetic Department, Other consultant colleagues, senior nursing staff and management of the hospital.
There are currently 13 critical care bed spaces which are staffed flexibly to provide Level 3 and Level 2 care by nine nurses and 1one nurse in charge per shift. Nursing leadership is delivered by our Matron, Band 7 nurses, and Clinical Educators.
The location is highly sought after and a great place for professionals and families alike. Schools are excellent, and the cost of living is very attractive, with affordable houses and family homes easier to come by.
Well connected, and with excellent countryside on your doorstep, this is a great pace to settle in the Midlands.
Requirements for the role:
Uk based applicants:
- Experience in Critical Care Medicine, and at least within 6 months of CCT.
- Consultant experience in Critical Care Medicine, and specialisation.
- Consultant experience
The existing consultants have a generalist commitment and have developed special interests in line with the Trust’s MDT commitments, and it is anticipated that the new appointee, whilst maintaining generalist commitments, will equally bring or develop their own special interests. It is expected their interests can be flexibly integrated with those of the existing consultants.
You will be joining a team with the following staff numbers:
- 5 substantive consultant Cellular Pathologists
- 4 consultants in haematology
- 2 consultants in microbiology
The department has the following:
- fully computerised with a laboratory-wide system (ACT APEX)
- each consultant has use of a personal computer linked to the pathology and hospital networks.
- uses the SNOMED classification system.
- macro photography facilities in cut-up
- a well-stocked library of contemporary bench books and journals is present in the department. the department also subscribes to the American Journal of Surgical Pathology
- FRCPath in Histopathology
- Extensive experience in Histology and/or Cytology
- Eligibility for GMC registration